Sunday, May 16, 2010


Items in this set:
Norma Kamali Ruched halter neck swimsuit, 340 GBP
Blue Petal Flower Flip Flop
Wayfarer II RB2143 Sunglasses | Official Ray-Ban Site, $145
Jessica Simpson Women's Ombre Floppy Sun Hay Hat: Clothing, $38

Okay, so summer is right around the corner, for me it is a week away! I getting ready to say goodbye to my Vera Bradley school bag and to  say hello to a new Vineyard Vines tote. I am ready for a dip in the pool, lounging by the beach, and getting the perfect tan! Here's my advise for  the next trip to the beach, make a statement in a vintage swim suit at the pool with some bright, fun colored Ray-Bands. Fun, water proof sandals are always a tip of mine, and a nice sun hat, to shield your face from the sun when reading, lounging, or just wear it to show off you excellent style! 

No comments:

Post a Comment